M.Phil and PhD Admission 2014
Applications in prescribed type square measure invited for admission to the Integrated Pre-PhD Course Work for Registration to M.Phil and PhD Admission Programme (on triple-crown completion after all Work) for the tutorial session 2014 to be offered by the subsequent Departments of Assam University
Departments offering both M. Phil and Ph.D Admission Programme (Silchar HQ)
1. Linguistics., 2. Bengali., 3. Hindi., 4. Manipuri., 5. Sanskrit., 6. English., 7. Arabic., 8. Economics., 9. Commerce., 10. Political Science., 11. History., 12. Sociology., 13. Social Work., 14. Mass Communication., 15.Education., 16. Physics., 17. Mathematics., 18. Life Science and Bioinformatics., 19. Biotechnology., 20. Ecology & Environmental Science., 21. Library & Information Science., 22. Microbiology.
Departments offering Ph.D Admission Programme only (Silchar HQ)
1. Agricultural Engineering., 2. Information Technology., 3. Visual Arts., 4. Business Administration., 5. Earth Science., 6. Law., 7. French., 8. Chemistry
Department offering M.Phil Admission Programme only (Silchar HQ)
Departments offering both M.Phil & Ph.D Admission Programme (Diphu Campus)
1. English., 2. Political Science., 3. History., 4. Commerce., 5. Physics., 6. Life Science., 7. Assamese., 8. Anthropology
Candidates securing 55 percent (%) marks or above or equivalent grade in Master Degree Examination of a recognized University are only eligible to apply for admission to One semester Integrated Pre-PhD Course Work for registration for M.Phil / Ph.D Admission Programme of the University.
Relaxation of marks for candidate belonging to SC / ST / PWD categories shall be as per Government of India Rules.
Candidate with M.Phil Degree from any recognized University with explicit proof of qualifying in the Course Work of minimum one semester duration having one paper on Research Methodology and obtained at least 55 percent (%) of marks in each paper separately can also apply for provisional registration to Ph.D Programme directly without pursuing fresh course work if selected in the Admission Test (Personal Interview Only).
Last date of Submission of Admission Form 31st Dec.,..2013
Written Test on 6th Jan.,..2014 (11am. to 1pm)
Personal Interview on 7th Jan.,..2014 (11 am. Onwards)
Publication of list of selected candidates on 8th Jan.,..2014
Dates for Admission on 9th – 16th Jan.,..2014
Classes will start for course work 17th Jan.,..2014
How to Apply..?
The Admission form may be downloaded from University website www.aus.ac.in and submitted along with an application fee of Rs700.00 (for General & OBC students) and Rs500.00 (for SC / ST / PWD students) through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Finance Officer., Assam University., Silchar payable at Silchar.
Candidate may also collect Prospectus along with Application Form on payment of Rs700.00 (for General and OBC students) and Rs500.00 (for SC / ST / PWD students) from the Assam University cash counter from 20th Dec.,..2013 to 31st Dec.,..2013 on all working days up to 2 pm.
All filled in application form should be submitted to the concerned Head of the Dept. of Assam University., Dorgakona., Silchar (for the courses of Silchar Campus) and Assam University Diphu Campus., Diphu., Karbi Anglong (for the courses of Diphu Campus).
For more details visit www.aus.ac.in
- University of Science and Technology Meghalaya PhD Admission 2014
- Gauhati University Phd Programme 2014
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University PhD Admission 2014
- Dibrugarh University PhD MPhil Admission 2014
- Kalinga University MPhil Phd Entrance Test 2014
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Phd Admission 2014
- BIT Mesra Phd Admission 2014 Birla Institute of Technology
- KL University Vijayawada MPhil Phd Admission Programs 2014